Assignment#6

 Part I - Questions

No. 9 

No. 10

No. 11


No. 12


No. 13


No. 15


No. 16


No. 17


No. 18 


No. 19 


Part II - Answers



1. Answer to question from No.19. : I use Microsoft Teams because they are familiar with using it in the classroom. It can also be used for free.
2. Answer to question from No. 15 : Teaching content and exercises I have taken some from the internet, such as pictures, to give my students a real insight into that, and some more brushstrokes from the book.
3. Answer to question from No. 17 : I used to read books through online platforms or e-books because in university studies, e-books are used in teaching. The site I use is McGraw-Hill Campus.



4. Answer to question from No. 9 : I used to use LINE Tv because many of my favorite Thai movies are shown on this platform.
5. Answer to question from No. 10 : I don't think that is superfluous, what Bitkub wants to bring is for the safety of other users and the company itself to prevent online crimes.
6. Answer to question from No. 15 : Because Netflix has more fun movies. I've been to other platforms with friends but there are movies that aren't that fun. There are more and more movies on Netflix.


7. Answer to question from No. 18 : I think there's a big difference as the laptop's system is more stable and more comfortable to work with.
8. Answer to question from No. 12 : I think iPads are less functional than laptops.


9. Answer to question from No. 11: In my opinion I also want to reach the meta world as it is a medium of entertainment that can be fun for me and that can be exciting.

ความคิดเห็น