Assignment #3

 Assignment #3

    I am currently using an iPhone 8 Plus. Which my mom bought for me when I was in high school, and now I'm thinking of switching to a better iPhone model. I think it's the iPhone 13 Pro Max. Because now my phone is having problems. The system starts to crash often, and when people call me, I get stuck sometimes. So I thought of changing the phone.

    I had three reasons why I chose to switch to the iPhone 13 Pro Max. The first was that, with a bigger and wider screen and more RAM, it made the system work better and more responsive. The second is that the new device has more memory that allows me to store more pictures and data. The third is to choose an iPhone because all my devices are Apple. It makes it easy to send or find files because the system is all connected as one.

    
I decided to replace it early next month as a New Year's gift to myself with my own money. And another device, or old device, I will use to make calls for the students I tutor. At the moment, I am still using the old one, and I will definitely change it because it is not convenient for my work.


ความคิดเห็น