ABOUT ME

 

ABOUT ME        

ABOUT ME

 
            Hi guys, My name is Chokthawee Ratanawetwong (โชคทวี รัตยเวทวงศ์) you can call me "Farm". I'm 21 year old. My birthday is 29 June 2000. I am studying in the 3rd year of Assumption University.  Faculty Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). My major is International Business Management.

สถานที่ท่องเที่ยวชัยภูมิ อิ่มเอมกับธรรมชาติสวย ๆ
Background
    My hometown is in Chaiyaphum Province. It is in a small district, Kaeng Khro District. Many people will not know my province and district. I studied in high school from Kaeng Kro Wittaya School. and at my house there is a trade

Hobby
    My hobby that I like to do a lot lately is reading a book. Because I have an additional occupation during this period is to be a tutor. And bring the content that has been read and tell the children to listen to. And every day I read a prep sheet to teach high school students in chemistry, biology, math, and society.
    My goal in life is to make these children reach their dreams. These children choose us so that we can give them the opportunity of their dreams, so I will do my best.

ความคิดเห็น

  1. As you are a tutor, what program do you use to teach high school students? and Why? (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.)

    ตอบลบ
  2. The career of a tutor is very interesting. Your knowledge used in teaching or exercises that you give students to do, have you taken some of the information from the internet?

    ตอบลบ
  3. Have you ever been reading a book through online platform or e-book? If yes, which application or website do you prefer to use?

    ตอบลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น